Sheet Pan Shrimp with Broccolini and Tomatoes
One of my favorite ways to make shrimp is roasted in the oven, it comes out tender and flavorful every time! I added some of our favorite vegetables to make it a ONE-pan meal, and we loved it! A quick and EASY low-carb dish with tons of flavor, ready in under 30 minutes start to finish.
This recipe contains shrimp, olive oil (extra virgin), olive oil (extra virgin), fresh garlic, salt (kosher), crushed red pepper, black pepper, broccolini, tomatoes (grape), oregano (fresh), lemons, cooking spray
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 lb. extra large peeled and deveined, tail-off shrimp (28)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp. olive oil, evoo
- 3 clove(s) garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper,
- 2 whole bunches (12 ounces) broccolini, ends trimmed (12 spears)
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 whole fresh lemon juice
- cooking spray
- 1. In a mixing bowl whisk together italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes, and set aside
- 2. Heat olive oil in a large (12inch) skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste, then place chicken in skillet evenly. Cook about 10-15 minutes or until done, rotating once halfway through cooking.
- 3. While chicken is cooking, cut asparagus and tomatoes
- 4. When chicken is done, add half of the balsamic sauce mixture to pan with chicken. Coat the chicken with the sauce then remove the chicken from pan and set aside on a platter, leaving sauce in the pan.
- 5. Add the asparagus and carrots to pan with sauce, season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring frequently, until crisp tender or about 5-6 minutes. Transfer veggies to platter with chicken.
- 6. Add the remaining balsamic sauce mixture to skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute.
- 7. Add chicken and veggies back into skillet and stir, tossing well with sauce. Add tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, stirring until tomatoes start to get soft. Serve!