Tuna salad and vegetables.
This recipe contains tuna (in water), tomatoes, bell peppers (red), green bell peppers, onions, olive oil (extra virgin), white wine vinegar, fresh garlic, salt (kosher), pepper, dry mustard powder, olives (kalamata, pitted)
2 - 4 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 can(s) 12oz. tuna in water
- 2 whole large tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 whole red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 whole green bell pepper, julienne
- 1 whole small onion, julienne
- 4 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 clove(s) small clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. dry mustard
- 12 pitted black olives, chopped
- 1. Arrange tomato quarters on a salad serving platter; place peppers and onions in center. Drain water from tuna into a small jar; flake tuna and arrange in center of platter.
- 2. Make salad dressing - add olive oil, wine vinegar, minced garlic, salt, pepper and dry mustard to tuna oil in jar. Seal tightly and shake vigorously to blend.
- 3. Sprinkle the dressing and chopped olives over the salad platter, and serve.