Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Quick, easy, weeknight meal.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), salt (kosher), black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, lettuce (romaine), tomatoes (beefsteak), onions (vidalia/sweet), bell peppers (green), cheese (parmesan, grated), croutons, salad dressing (caesar)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 4 whole skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 ds. kosher salt
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 whole romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 whole large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 whole sweet onion, sliced
- 1 whole green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. grated low-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup(s) large cheese and garlic croutons
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat caesar-style salad dressing
- 1. Preheat a gas grill to medium high heat. Lightly oil the chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- 2. Grill chicken breasts for approximately 3 minutes on each side. Transfer over to the indirect heat and cover 10 minutes. Remove from grill, cool 5 minutes and slice into strips.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, tomato, onion, pepper, cheese, croutons, dressing and chicken until evenly coated. Serve immediately.