Chicken & Tarragon Burgers
Chicken and Tarragon Burgers
This recipe contains chicken (ground), mustard (dijon), salt (kosher), black pepper, tarragon (fresh), olive oil (extra virgin), hamburger buns
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. extra lean ground chicken
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 - 3 ds. black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 whole hamburger buns
- 1. To make the burgers, combine the ground chicken, mustard, salt, pepper and tarragon in a large bowl, and stir with a wooden spoon or your hands to combine.
- 2. Divide the meat into four equal portions and form into patties.
- 3. Heat the oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken burgers and saute for two to three minutes per side, or until brown.
- 4. Transfer the burgers to the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve on whole wheat buns.