Brown Rice Tabbouleh
Brown Rice Tabbouleh; a great side dish or party dish.
This recipe contains rice (brown), cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley (fresh), mint leaves, scallions, olive oil, lemons, salt, black peppercorns
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 cup(s) cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine rice, cucumber, tomato, parsley, mint, green onions, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in large bowl. Toss well and chill.