Squash Noodles with Turkey Marinara
Squash Noodles with Turkey Marinara- A light and healthy weeknight meal.
This recipe contains squash (spiralzed), turkey (ground), marinara sauce, cheese (parmesan, shredded)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 pkg(s) 9oz. spiralized yellow squash noodles
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey (you can also substitute with lean beef)
- 1 pkg(s) marinara sauce, your choice of flavor
- 1 pkg(s) parmesan, optional, shredded
- 1. Over medium-high heat, cook turkey until cooked through. Add in marinara sauce and heat through. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in squash noodles and remove from heat. Drain immediately.
- 2. Add warmed noodles to a bowl and top with marinara sauce. Sprinkle with cheese if you like.