Lemon Garlic Shrimp Zoodles
Light and healthy shrimp dinner, with Zoodles!
This recipe contains zucchini, shrimp, olive oil, chicken broth, lemons, garlic (fresh), salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, cheese (parmesan)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 4 whole zucchini, spiralized
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 whole lemon(s), juiced and zested
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper to taste
- 1 ds. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese (for topping-optional)
- 1. Heat olive oil to medium heat in a large skillet. Once hot, add the shrimp in an even layer and cook one minute per side. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Pour in the wine (or chicken broth) and stir until reduced by half. Add lemon juice, zest, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- 2. Stir in the zucchini noodles and toss with tongs, cooking until warmed through, about 3 minutes more.
- 3. Serve in bowls and season with additional salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese, if desired.