Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Chicken Chowder
Put a spin on a classic corn chowder dish by adding ranch seasoning- yum!
This recipe contains broccoli, potatoes, carrots, corn (frozen), onions, garlic (fresh), crushed red pepper, chicken stock, salt (sea), black pepper, salad dressing (ranch, mix), flour, cream cheese, milk, cheese (cheddar, shredded), chicken (rotisserie), bacon
4 - 6 Servings
- 3 cup(s) broccoli florets chopped
- 2 whole medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 whole large carrots (about 2 cups+)
- 1 pkg(s) 12oz. frozen corn
- 1/2 whole onion, chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. tsp.red pepper flakes (optional)
- 6 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg(s) dry ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 slice(s) strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Add all of the ingredients up to the flour (do not add flour and ingredients after). Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low 6-7 hours, or until potatoes and carrots are tender.
- 2. Next, beat cream cheese, flour and milk with hand mixer in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir cream cheese mixture into slow cooker and shredded chicken. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- 3. When ready to serve, stir in cheese, 1/2 cup at a time until melted. Stir in bacon. Taste and add additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- 4. Garnish individual servings with green onions and additional bacon and cheese (optional).