Crockery Beef Stew
Crockpot Beef Stew- carrots, potatoes and peas with tender stew meat.
This recipe contains cocktail sauce, bacon, beef stew meet, cheese (parmesan, grated), beef stock, apple cider, potatoes, carrots, rutabaga, salt, pepper, rosemary leaves, flour, water, peas (green, frozen), parsley fresh
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 5 hr +
- 1 cup(s) cocktail sauce
- 4 slice(s) bacon, diced
- 3 lb. beef stew meat
- 1 whole large onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) beef stock
- 1 cup(s) apple cider
- 6 whole medium potatoes, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 whole medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) rutabaga, diced
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. rosemary, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- 1 cup(s) peas
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 1. Cook bacon, beef and onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is browned and bacon is cooked.
- 2. Put the beef mixture in a slow cooker with cocktail sauce, beef stock, apple cider, potatoes, carrots, rutabaga, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- 3. Cover, and cook for 7-9 hours on low.
- 4. Combine flour with water to form a smooth paste. Stir into beef mixture along with peas; turn to high and continue cooking for 15 minutes longer.
- 5. Garnish with parsley and serve hot.