All American Pork Burger
The All-American Pork Burger
This recipe contains pork (ground), bacon, worcestershire, steak seasoning, hamburger buns, cheese (cheddar, sliced), lettuce (leaf), tomatoes, mustard, ketchup
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 16 oz. ground pork
- 8 oz. bacon, cooked crisp (8 slices)
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. steak seasoning
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slice(s) american or cheddar cheese
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 whole tomato, sliced
- 1 - 2 tbsp. mustard, optional
- 1 - 2 tbsp. ketchup, optional
- 1. Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium. Combine ground pork, Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning; mix well.
- 2. Shape into 4 (1-inch thick) patties. Grill burgers approximately 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F, turning every 5 minutes.
- 3. Serve on buns topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon.