Dark Chocolate Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
Dark chocolate and cranberries combined to make this oatmeal bar so tasty.
This recipe contains oats, brown sugar, milk, almond butter, eggs, cranberries (dried), chocolate (dark, chips)
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 3 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 5 1/2 cup(s) dairypure brand milk
- 1/2 cup(s) almond butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1 cup(s) dark chocolate chunks
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. In a large pot, combine oats, DairyPure brand milk, almond butter, brown sugar and eggs. Stir well. Bring to boil over medium heat and then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in cranberries.
- 3. Pour oatmeal into prepared baking dish. Top with dark chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.