Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza
Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza!
This recipe contains hash browns (frozen), eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, bacon, cheese (cheddar, shredded)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 pkg(s) shredded hash browns (about 25oz)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 - 3 ds. salt, to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper, to taste
- 12 oz. bacon, chopped
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Breakup shredded hash browns and pour out on to a greased pizza pan. Smooth into an even layer. Place in an oven preheated to 425° F and cook 20-25 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from heat.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix beaten eggs with milk and salt and pepper. Preheat a skillet to medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture and stir slowly, until eggs are cooked through and scrambled. Sprinkle over hash brown crust.
- 3. Return skillet to heat and add chopped bacon. Cook over medium high heat until bacon is crisp. Remove cooked bacon with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- 4. Add bacon to pizza.Top with cheese. Return pizza to the oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes, until crust is golden, cheese is melted and all ingredients are warmed through.