Buffalo Brussels Sprouts with Crumbled Blue Cheese
These brussels sprouts start out in the skillet and get finished in the oven for perfectly charred edges, then they are drizzled with hot sauce and crumbled blue cheese – SO good!!
This recipe contains olive oil, brussel sprouts, hot sauce, blue cheese
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup(s) hot sauce, I prefer Franks
- 2 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese, for topping
- 1. Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Season salmon fillets with cajun seasoning on both sides. Add to hot skillet and cook 5-10 minutes (depending on thickness), flipping halfway through.
- 3. In a bowl, combine avocado, tomato, lime juice, and cilantro. Season with cajun seasoning to taste.
- 4. Serve salmon with a scoop of avocado salsa over the top.