Smokey Balsamic Baked Beans
Smokey Balsamic Baked Beans- baby beans with spices and balsamic vinegar.
This recipe contains olive oil (extra virgin), yellow onions, navy beans, cumin powder, maple syrup, chipotle peppers, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, salt (kosher)
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 6 cup(s) low sodium navy beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1. In a large deep skillet or saucepan, heat oil over medium high. Add onion and sauté until golden.
- 2. Add in beans, cumin, maple syrup, chipotle, mustard balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- 3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until flavors have combined.