Italian Stir Fry Pork
Marinate pork loin and pasta stir fry.
This recipe contains pork loin, fresh basil, pasta (fusilli), olive oil, zucchini, onions (red), mushrooms (white), tomatoes (sun dried), fresh garlic, butter, cheese (parmesan, grated)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 23 oz. garlic and herb marinated pork loin
- 2 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 8 oz. spiral pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 whole zucchini, sliced lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 whole red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sundried tomatoes
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 oz. parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat electric skillet or wok to high (400°F). Slice pork sirloin into thin strips; add to heated skillet with oil. Stir-fry until meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add vegetables, garlic and butter to meat in skillet; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4. Drain pasta and add to pork mixture with cheese and basil; toss to coat.