Italian Stir Fry Pork
Marinate pork loin and pasta stir fry.
This recipe contains pork loin, fresh basil, pasta (fusilli), olive oil, zucchini, red onions, mushrooms (white), sun-dried tomatoes, fresh garlic, butter, cheese (parmesan, grated)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 23 oz. garlic and herb marinated pork loin
- 2 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 8 oz. spiral pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 whole zucchini, sliced lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 whole red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sundried tomatoes
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 oz. parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat electric skillet or wok to high (400°F). Slice pork sirloin into thin strips; add to heated skillet with oil. Stir-fry until meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add vegetables, garlic and butter to meat in skillet; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4. Drain pasta and add to pork mixture with cheese and basil; toss to coat.