Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Serve as an appetizer or great for lunch or a light dinner.
This recipe contains tortillas (flour), chicken (cooked), hot wing sauce, salt, black pepper, salad dressing (blue cheese), celery
Prep time: 10 min
- 4 whole taco flour tortillas, cooked
- 2 cup(s) buffalo or grilled chicken strips
- 3 tbsp. buffalo wing sauce
- 1 - 2 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper to taste
- 1 pkg(s) Kraft Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
- 1 whole celery, finely minced
- 1. Combine chicken and buffalo sauce together in a medium size mixing bowl and stir to coat. Set aside.
- 2. Lay one cooked tortilla on a work surface. Spread 2 teaspoons of blue cheese or ranch dressing evenly over the entire tortilla. Evenly sprinkle 1 tablespoon of minced celery over the dressing.
- 3. Spread ½ cup of the chicken mixture evenly over the entire tortilla. Begin at the bottom and fold forward. Repeat for remaining 3 tortillas.
- 4. Slice into 8 equal slices and serve.