One Pot Clam Bake
Clams, mussels, lobster, corn, potatoes and your choice of kale or collard greens make up this one pot clam bake.
This recipe contains wine (white), water, kale, potatoes (new), onions, corn (fresh), lobster tail, clams, mussels, butter, lemons
10 - 12 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 lb. kale or collard greens, fresh
- 3 lb. small potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 1/4 lb. small onions, skinned
- 4 whole ears of corn, fresh, and cut in half
- 6 whole live lobsters or lobster tails
- 5 lb. mahogany clams (~50 clams (10 to a lb.)
- 2 lb. mussels
- 1/2 lb. butter, for serving
- 3 - 4 whole lemon wedges, for serving
- 1. Put wine and greens in the bottom of large stockpot. Lay potatoes and onions on top. Cover tightly and steam for 15 minutes.
- 2. If additional water is needed, add more at this time. Add corn, lobster and clams to pot and steam for 10 more minutes. Add mussels, steam until all the clams and mussels are open.
- 3. Remove, discard greens, and enjoy!