Spiralized Zucchini with Lentil Marinara
Spiralized Zucchini with Lentil Marinara- a light, healthy dinner.
This recipe contains lentils (french), water, marinara sauce, zucchini
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 cup(s) dried french lentils
- 2 cup(s) water
- 24 oz. your favorite marinara pasta sauce
- 6 whole zucchini, spiralized (18oz)
- 1. Add french lentils and 2 cups of water to a medium pot. Bring to a boil and then lower to simmer and cook until lentils are tender and liquid is evaporated, about 30 minutes.
- 2. When lentils are done cooking, add marinara sauce and simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- 3. Divide zucchini pasta among four plats and top with marinara lentil mixture.