Spinach Artichoke Dip
Creamy spinach and artichoke dip made with alfredo sauce
This recipe contains alfredo sauce, artichoke hearts, fresh spinach, cheese (parmesan, shredded), bread (french)
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 can(s) 16.9oz. alfredo sauce
- 1 can(s) 13.75oz. artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 12 oz. spinach, chopped
- 6 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 whole french baguette
- 1. Thaw spinach and drain frozen spinach.
- 2. Combine Alfredo sauce, parmesan cheese, thawed and drained chopped spinach, and drained and chopped artichoke hearts.
- 3. Warm in slow cooker or bake at 425°F 20-25 minutes, until warmed thoroughly.
- 4. Serve with sliced French Baguette.