Grilled Spicy Cajun Chicken
Grilled chicken with a kick!
This recipe contains cajun seasoning, pepper, salt (kosher), onion powder, garlic powder, vegetable oil, chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 tbsp. cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1. Combine the seasonings and oil to form a paste, adding more oil if needed.
- 2. Rub the seasoning paste all over the chicken breasts; then place them in a food storage bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3. Grill or broil the chicken for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Chicken is done when juices run clear when pricked with a fork.
- 4. Pop them onto a serving platter and enjoy!