Sweet & Spicy Korean Meatballs
Sweet & Spicy Korean Meatballs- great as an appetizer at your next gathering.
This recipe contains beef (ground), scallions, bread crumbs (panko), garlic (fresh), eggs, sriracha sauce, ginger (fresh), salt, black pepper, jam (apricot), soy sauce
25 - 30 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 4 whole scallions, chopped
- 1 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 3 clove(s) garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. sriracha sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1 cup(s) apricot jam
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2. In a large bowl combine beef, onions, panko, garlic, egg, 2 tbsp. of Sriracha, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste. Combine with hands, but don’t over-mix. Form the meatballs into 1 inch balls.
- 3. Place onto baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until done. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together apricot jam, two more tablespoons of Sriracha, and soy sauce.
- 4. Once cooked, toss the meatballs in the sauce and serve, garnished with chopped onions or chives.