Grilled Herb Chicken and Asparagus
Tasty grilled chicken paired with fresh asparagus
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), garlic marinade, asparagus
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup(s) herb and garlic marinade with lemon juice, divided
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 1. Place chicken in large re-sealable plastic bag. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Place asparagus in a second re-sealable plastic bag. Add remaining 1/4 marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate chicken and asparagus 30 minutes.
- 2. Remove chicken and asparagus from marinade. Discard chicken marinade; reserve asparagus marinade.
- 3. Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through. Grill asparagus 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, turning occasionally. Brush chicken and asparagus with reserved marinade. If desired, grill lemon slices 30 seconds per side. Serve chicken with asparagus. Garnish with lemon slices.