Greek Yogurt Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes made with greek yogurt.
This recipe contains greek yogurt (non-fat), milk, potatoes (russet), salt, black peppercorns, fresh chives
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 cup(s) greek yogurt (non-fat, plain)
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 3 lb. russet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. fresh ground black pepper,
- 1 whole bunch chopped chives, for garnish
- 1. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water in a medium pot until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain. Return the potatoes to the pot and mash.
- 2. Bring the milk to a boil in medium saucepan. Turn off the heat and stir in ¾ cup of the yogurt. Add the mixture to the mashed potatoes and stir until creamy. Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, dollop with the remaining yogurt and garnish with the pepper and chives.