Fast & Easy 5-Layer Taco Dip
Perfect dip for a game day gathering.
This recipe contains cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes (plum), cheese (cheddar, shredded), tortilla chips
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 pkg(s) dry taco seasoning
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup(s) salsa
- 2 cup(s) lettuce, shredded
- 2 whole plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 3/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- 1. Mix softened cream cheese with sour cream and taco seasoning.
- 2. Spread mixture on large serving plate, 3/4" thick.
- 3. Lightly spread salsa on top of mixture.
- 4. Top with remaining items, in order - shredded lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.
- 5. Serve with Utz® or Bachman® Tortilla Chips.