Black Bean Salsa Soup
Black Bean Salsa Soup, with your choice of chicken or pork.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), black bean salsa, beef broth, chicken broth, cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), sour cream, avocados, tortillas,
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 cup(s) pork or chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 pkg(s) 16oz. black bean salsa
- 1/2 can(s) 14oz. beef broth
- 1/2 can(s) 14oz. chicken broth
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. shredded cheese, your choice, for topping
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. sour cream, for topping
- 1 - 2 whole avocados, sliced and diced for topping
- 1 pkg(s) 16oz. tortillas, heated, for serving
- 1. Cook meat, cube it, then add meat and black bean salsa to a pot on medium-high heat.
- 2. Add 1/2 can beef broth and 1/2 can chicken broth and bring to simmer. Remove from heat and allow to cool before serving.
- 3. Garnish with grated cheese, sour cream and sliced avocado. Serve with warm tortillas.