Your Very Own Cheesecake
Who doesn't love cheesecake? Try this recipe with a graham cracker crust for your next holiday dessert.
This recipe contains graham cracker crumbs, sugar, sugar, butter, cream cheese, flour (all-purpose), eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hr 20 min
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. of sugar, and butter.
- 2. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Bake the crust (with no filling) for 10 minutes.
- 3. Combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a electric mixer bowl, and mix well.
- 4. Add eggs, one at a time - mixing well after each addition - then add the sour cream and vanilla, and once again mix well.
- 5. Pour the micture over the cooled prepared crust. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 6. Turn off the oven and prop the door open (an old trick to keep the cake from cracking) and let the cheesecake sit in the oven until the oven has cooled.
- 7. Loosen cake from rim of pan and chill overnight.