Ranch Pasta Salad
Make entertaining easy with this quick pasta salad recipe! It's an easy way to sneak in an extra serving of veggies.
This recipe contains salad dressing (ranch), pasta (rotini), bell peppers (green), onions (red), cucumbers, tomatoes (grape), cheese (parmesan-romano), salt, pepper
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 16 oz. ranch dressing
- 2 - 3 cup(s) rotini pasta
- 1 whole green pepper, chopped
- 1 whole small red onion, chopped
- 2 whole cucumbers, chopped
- 6 - 10 whole grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 - 2 oz. parmesan-romano cheese- for topping
- 2 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 2 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. Cook pasta. Drain and rinse under cold water until noodles are cold and place in bowl.
- 2. Pour Ranch dressing over and coat noodles.
- 3. Chop pepper, red onion, cucumbers and tomatoes and add to bowl. Salt and Pepper to taste and top with Grated Parmesan Romano Cheese to your liking.
- 4. Refrigerate until time to serve.