A kid friendly meatloaf that everyone will enjoy.
This recipe contains beef (ground), pork (ground), onions, parsley (fresh), bread crumbs, milk, cheese (cheddar, shredded), eggs, worcestershire, salt, pepper, eggs, bacon, ketchup, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, fresh garlic, candy eyeballs
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hr 30 min
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1 whole large onion, finely chopped
- 1 pn. freshly parsley, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 ds. salt
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1 egg, hard boiled and cut in half
- 8 slice(s) slices of thick cut bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 5 - 8 clove(s) garlic cloves cut for teeth
- 1 pkg(s) candy eyes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Mix beef, pork, onion, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, cheese, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper. Once thoroughly combined, transfer to baking pan.
- 3. Form into a skull-shape, with deep holes for the “eyes” and a hole for the “mouth”. Place hard boiled egg in the eye socket holes. Wrap bacon around forehead and nose area, and also around “chin.”
- 4. In a small bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar and barbecue sauce. Brush over meatloaf. ;Bake for 1 ½ hours or until internal temperature reaches at least 165° F. When done, insert cloves into mouth as teeth, add candy eyes to the hard boiled eggs, and brush with extra sauce.