Kung Pao Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
Kung Pao Chicken with Zucchini Noodles- an easy weeknight meal.
This recipe contains zucchini (spiralized), chicken tenders (uncooked), onions (red), kung pao sauce, salt, pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 18 oz. zucchini noodles
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 whole red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) kung pao sauce
- 1 - 3 ds. salt, to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper, to taste
- 1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium high.
- 2. Add chicken and cook on 4 minutes per side, or until chicken is golden on the outside and cooked through. Add in red onion slices and turn heat up to high. Toss until onions have a light sear. Add in Kung Pao sauce. Heat through.
- 3. Next, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add in zucchini noodles. Remove from heat and drain immediately.
- 4. Add noodles to a large bowl. Add chicken mixture to noodles and toss gently. Serve immediately.