Asian Lettuce Wrap Chicken Chopped Salad
Rather than serving these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps as an appetizer, everything is served over a great big chopped salad! Light, quick and easy to make!
This recipe contains XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, rice vinegar, grapeseed oil, sesame oil, honey, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, salt (kosher), pepper, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, ground chicken, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha sauce, soy sauce (low-sodium), scallions, fresh ginger, water chestnuts, cooking spray, cashews, unsalted, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, lettuce (bibb), lettuce (romaine), carrots
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- for the dressing
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. grapeseed or canola oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. kosher
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- for the chicken mixture
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce, less sodium
- 2 tbsp. scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 can(s) 8oz. can water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 can(s) 5oz. cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. unsalted cashews
- for the salad
- 1 whole head Boston or Bibb lettuce, chopped
- 1 whole romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 2 whole carrots, grated
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9"x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Add the rice, water, and 3 cans of soup to the pan. Stir to combine. Place the chicken pieces on top of the rice mixture. Drizzle the butter over the chicken and rice. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 3. Cover with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees. Uncover and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes until all of the liquid is absorbed and chicken is browned. If you like extra crispy chicken skin, broil the casserole for 3-5 minutes after it's done baking. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.