Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp
Zucchini noodles with lemon-garlic spicy shrimp. Great for a weeknight meal and perfect for summer!
This recipe contains olive oil, crushed red pepper, shrimp, garlic, zucchini, salt, black pepper powder, lemon, tomatoes (grape)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 pn. crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 oz. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 garlic, sliced thin and devided
- 1 whole medium (7 oz) zucchini, spiralized
- 1 pn. salt
- 1 pn. fresh black pepper
- 1/4 whole lemon
- 1/4 cup(s) halved grape tomatoes
- 1. Butterfly chicken breasts and cut in half. Season with salt and pepper, dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tbsp of butter with 3 tbsp olive oil. Add 2 pieces of chicken to hot oil, cook till browned (2-3 minutes), and flip over to brown the other side. Set aside.
- 3. Melt 2 tbsp of butter, 2 tbsp of olive oil and repeat same process with remaining chicken and set aside.
- 4. Deglaze pan with lemon juice, stock and capers. Bring to a boil, scraping brown bits for extra flavor. Season to taste with salt.
- 5. Return chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes then transfer chicken to a platter.
- 6. Add remaining 2 tbsp of butter to sauce and whisk vigorously off heat. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with chopped parsley.