Pigs in a Blanket
Pigs in a Blanket- with cranberry sauce and dijon mustard
This recipe contains lit'l smokies, crescent rolls, dijon mustard, cranberry (whole berry, sauce)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pkg(s) Lit'l Smokies
- 2 can(s) 8oz. crescent rolls
- 3 tbsp. dijon mustard plus extra for dipping
- 1/2 cup(s) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Open package of Lit’l Smokies and drain off any liquid; set aside.
- 2. Separate crescent rolls from both cans into 8 rectangles total; firmly press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 6 squares.
- 3. Spread a small amount of mustard in center of each square. Place approximately ½ teaspoon of cranberry sauce on top of mustard.
- 4. Place a sausage on top of cranberry sauce; bring up 2 opposite corners of dough over sausage and pinch to seal.
- 5. Place wrapped Lit’l Smokies on a baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with additional Dijon mustard if desired.