Light Cajun Fish with Peppers, Spinach and Olives
I try to eat fish at least once a week and this is one of my go to fish dishes. Bright, healthy and tasty, thats all I ever need!
This recipe contains fish (white fish), bell peppers (red), bell peppers (orange), bell peppers (yellow), spinach (fresh), olives (kalamata, pitted), cajun seasoning, olive oil (extra virgin)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 4 fillet, white fish
- 1 whole red bell pepper
- 1 whole orange bell pepper
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper
- 2 cup(s) packed cups of spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 - 3 ds. cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Slice bell peppers into 1/4in thin strips.
- 2. Over medium heat, add olive oil to large pan and cook bell peppers till tender. Add spinach and olives and cook until spinach is wilted.
- 3. Season fish fillets on both sides with cajun seasoning. In a cast iron skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook fish 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- 4. Remove from pan and serve with peppers. Enjoy.