Light Cajun Fish with Peppers, Spinach and Olives
I try to eat fish at least once a week and this is one of my go to fish dishes. Bright, healthy and tasty, thats all I ever need!
This recipe contains fish (white fish your choice), bell peppers (red), bell peppers (orange), yellow bell peppers, fresh spinach, olives (kalamata, pitted), cajun seasoning, olive oil (extra virgin)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 4 whole fillet, white fish
- 1 whole red bell pepper
- 1 whole orange bell pepper
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper
- 2 cup(s) packed cups of spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives, pitted
- cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Slice bell peppers into 1/4in thin strips.
- 2. Over medium heat, add olive oil to large pan and cook bell peppers till tender. Add spinach and olives and cook until spinach is wilted.
- 3. Season fish fillets on both sides with cajun seasoning. In a cast iron skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook fish 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- 4. Remove from pan and serve with peppers. Enjoy.