Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
These rich and creamy potatoes are absolutely delicious. For an extra crispy bacon topping, sprinkle at end of cooking.
This recipe contains potatoes, milk, cream cheese, parsley (dried), garlic salt, nutmeg, cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), bacon, xxxxx, beer (modelo especial)
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 5 1/2 cup(s) potatoes, to make mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes, dried
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg(s) 12oz. bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- PAIR WITH
- Modelo Especial Beer
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until potatoes are smooth and creamy.
- 2. Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. If you prefer extra crispy bacon, reserve bacon and sprinkle at the end of cooking. Cover.
- 3. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.