One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
Comfort food in a 30 min one-pot meal that your whole family will love!
This recipe contains **_elbow pasta, olive oil, garlic (fresh), onions, beef (ground), chicken broth, tomatoes (diced), beans (cannellini), beans (kidney), chili powder, cumin, paprika (smoked), salt (kosher), pepper, cheese (cheddar, shredded), parsley (fresh)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 10 oz. elbow pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 8 oz. ground beef
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1 can(s) 14.5oz. diced tomatoes, canned
- 3/4 cup(s) canned white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup(s) canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 - 3 ds. kosher salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 8 - 12 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add garlic, onion, spices and ground beef, and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- 2. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, beans, season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer and stir in pasta. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-15 minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat. Top with cheese and cover until melted, about 2 minutes.
- 4. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.