Weight Watchers Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon, Garlic and Parsley
A low-fat, healthy side dish!
This recipe contains cauliflower, olive oil, salt (kosher), parsley fresh, lemon zest, minced garlic
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 whole medium heads cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper (or coat with cooking spray).
- 2. Cut cauliflower into bite-size pieces; rinse in a colander and let dry. Place cauliflower in a large bowl and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and toss thoroughly.
- 3. Spread florets evenly on prepared pans. Roast, stirring once halfway through, until well-browned, about 30 minutes. Toss cauliflower with parsley, lemon zest and garlic; serve. Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.