Pan Seared Salmon with Pesto Potato Salad
Pan seared salmon is one of my favorite weeknight dinners because it only takes a few minutes to make and has all those essential omegas. With the help of prepared pesto, this meal takes only 20 minutes to make.
This recipe contains potatoes (new), green beans (frozen), fish (salmon), basil pesto, lemons, salt (kosher), black pepper (cracked), olive oil
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 lb. new potatos, 1inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) green beans
- 24 oz. salmon
- 1/4 cup(s) pesto
- 1 - 2 whole lemons
- 2 - 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1. Place potatoes in a pot, cover with water and add salt. Bring to a boil and cook till tender about 7 minutes. Add frozen green beans in the last minute and drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- 3. Once pan is hot enough, place salmon on pan and cook till golden crust is formed, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook another 5 minutes or until cooked through and remove from pan.
- 4. In a medium size bowl, mix together pesto and lemon juice till loose. Add potatoes and green beans and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve