Ritz Cracker Turtle Cookies
Sweet, salty, no-bake cookies that are perfect for the holidays!
This recipe contains crackers (ritz), caramels, water, pecans (chopped), chocolate (semi-sweet, bar)
Prep time: 40 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 24 ritz crackers
- 11 oz. caramel bits
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- 16 oz. chocolate bar, melted
- 1. Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. Place crackers on lined sheet, close together.
- 2. In a microwave safe bowl, heat caramel bits and water, stopping to stir every 20 seconds until smooth. Let cool slightly, then spoon into the center of a cracker and immediately top with a sprinkle of pecans. Repeat process, reheating caramel if it gets too thick to spoon out.
- 3. Allow caramel to cool on the crackers. Heat almond bark according to box directions, then drizzle or spoon over crackers. Let chocolate coating harden before serving.