Texas Trash Dip
Stop the search! You’ve found the ultimate ooey, gooey, cheesy bean dip that’s all the rage at game-day parties and social gatherings.
This recipe contains cream cheese, sour cream, beans (refried), chiles (green), taco seasoning, cheese (mexican blend), tortilla chips
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 32 oz. can(s) refried beans
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 pkg(s) 1oz. taco seasoning mix
- 16 oz. shredded mexican cheese
- 1 pkg(s) 14.5oz. tortilla chips, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Remove from microwave. Mix with wire whisk until smooth. Add refried beans, green chiles, Seasoning Mix and 2 cups of the cheese; mix well.
- 2. Spread bean mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- 3. Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.