Black Bean Salsa
Who doesn't love a great black bean salsa? Make this at your next get together; your guests will love you for it!
This recipe contains beans (black), corn (kernels), onions (red), tomatoes (roma), peppers (jalapeno, fresh), lime juice, cumin (ground), olive oil, salt, pepper
Prep time: 15 min
- 1 can(s) 15oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) 15oz. can yellow whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup(s) red onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt, more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, more or less to taste
- 1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Serve with tortilla chips.