Mediterranean Chicken Wrap
Quick, healthy and fast, everything you could want in a weeknight meal.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), tzatziki, tomatoes, lettuce (leaf), onions (red), cheese (feta), garlic powder, oregano (dried), lemon pepper, olive oil, salt, naan
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 8 oz. chicken breast
- 4 tbsp. tzatziki
- 1 whole tomato, sliced
- 1 head lettuce, for 4 sandwiches
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 - 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 - 2 ds. salt
- 1 pkg(s) 4.4oz. pita bread or mini naan
- 1. Butterfly chicken breast (this way it cooks faster and more evenly without over cooking).
- 2. Season both sides with salt, lemon pepper, oregano and garlic powder. Drizzle with olive oil.
- 3. Grill, bake or pan cook chicken until cooked through. Heat flatbread through.
- 4. Spoon tzatziki sauce, over warmed flatbread. Crumble feta cheese and top with chicken, red onion, tomato, and lettuce. Enjoy!