5-Ingredient Salmon Salad
Store bought salmon patties are so versatile, delicious and all the hard work has already been done for you. This quick, healthy, 5-ingredient salad will become a regular, and the kids will love it too!
This recipe contains salmon burgers, mixed salad greens, salad dressing (poppyseed), avocados, tomatoes, salt (kosher), black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 4 salmon burger patties
- 1 pkg(s) bag mixed salad
- 1 - 2 tbsp. poppyseed salad dressing, to taste
- 2 whole ripe avocados,
- 1 whole large tomato, sliced
- 2 - 4 ds. kosher salt, to taste
- 2 - 4 ds. fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1. Cook salmon patties according to package directions
- 2. Toss mixed salad with dressing, just enough to coat the salad (don't add too much).
- 3. Plate mixed salad, and top with a salmon patty, tomato and avocado. Season with salt and pepper to taste.