Tater Tots Casserole
Ground beef and veggie tater tot casserole.
This recipe contains beef (ground), onions, soup (cream of mushroom), milk, mixed vegetables (frozen), cheese (cheddar, shredded), tater tots
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 whole small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can(s) 10oz. condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pkg(s) 32oz. tater tots
- 1. Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2. Brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3. Mix soup and milk until blended; pour over meat mixture. Top with remaining ingredients.
- 4. Bake 45 min. or until TATER TOTS are golden brown and casserole is heated through.