Apple Cheesecake Bars
Like an apple pie…but with cheesecake!
This recipe contains XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, graham crackers, nilla wafers, cinnamon, butter, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, sugar, vanilla, apples (granny smith), cinnamon, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, brown sugar, flour, oats (quick), butter
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 50 min
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 pkg(s) 14.4oz. 12 graham cracker sheets
- 1 pkg(s) 11oz. 50 nilla wafer cookies
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 12 tbsp. butter, melted
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 2 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 whole granny smith apple-peeled, cored & finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1. Line a 9x13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Make the Crust: Pulse graham crackers and Nilla Wafer cookies in a food processor until they are fine crumbs. Place in a bowl and stir in cinnamon and melted butter. Press into prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes, while preparing filling.
- 3. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla with a hand held or stand mixer. Place apples in a small bowl and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
- 4. Make the topping by mixing all topping ingredients in a medium bowl with a hand mixer.
- 5. Pour cream cheese mixture over hot crust. Sprinkle with apples. Sprinkle evenly with topping. Bake for 40-45 minutes (mine took 43). Cool to room temperature and then chill for at least 3 hours before cutting.