Horseradish Blue Cheese Burger
Spice up your classic cheeseburger with blue cheese and horseradish mustard.
This recipe contains mustard (horseradish), mayonnaise, cheese (blue), chives (fresh), garlic, beef (ground), hamburger buns (whole wheat), mixed salad, tomatoes
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1/4 cup(s) horseradish mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp. chives, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 12 slice(s) whole grain slider rolls
- 4 oz. mixed salad greens
- 2 whole small tomatoes, cut into 6 slices
- 1. Combine mustard, mayonnaise, cheese, chives and garlic; set aside.
- 2. Shape ground beef into 12 slider patties.
- 3. Grill burgers over medium-high heat about 8 minutes turning once until juices run clear (160°F internal temperature).
- 4. Serve burgers on slider rolls, top with salad greens, tomato and mustard mixture.