A fun and different snack dip.
This recipe contains edamame (frozen), avocados, sour cream (reduced fat), mustard (yellow), scallions, lime juice, salsa, fresh garlic, salt
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 1/2 cup(s) edamame, frozen and shelled
- 1 whole medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup(s) light sour cream
- 3 tbsp. spicy brown mustard or yellow mustard
- 2 whole medium green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. salsa
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1. Cook edamame according to package directions; drain and cool. Transfer to food processor.
- 2. Chop edamame in processor. Add avocado, sour cream, mustard, green onion, lime juice, salsa, garlic and salt. Process until smooth.
- 3. Serve with baked tortilla chips or veggies.