Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges make an easy and delicious recipe! Made with just five ingredients, these roasted sweet potatoes will definitely become a favorite!
This recipe contains sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt (kosher), pepper (cracked), chili powder
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 3 whole medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 450º F. Cut the sweet potatoes in half and then cut each half into four equal sized wedges.
- 2. Sprinkle the sweet potato wedges with salt, pepper and chili powder. Toss the sweet potato wedges to coat well with the oil and the seasonings.
- 3. Place in oven and roast until the potatoes are browned, crispy on the outside and fork tender on the inside, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.