The time it takes to cook and combine this hearty meal is all in its name — cut small pieces of chicken and vegetables, and spritz them with teriyaki sauce.
This recipe contains sesame oil, fresh garlic, chicken breasts, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, green beans (fresh), bok choy, teriyaki sauce
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 tbsp. dark sesame oil, divided
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely minced
- 2 lb. chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 whole head broccoli, stems removed
- 12 whole dozen mushrooms, sliced
- 3 whole carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/4 lb. green beans, diced
- 1 whole head bok choy, chopped
- 2 tbsp. to 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir.
- 2. Place the chicken in the pan and brown 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, slice into strips, set aside.
- 3. Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in a wok over high heat. Add the vegetables and teriyaki sauce. Stir-fry quickly until the vegetables begin to soften.
- 4. Add the chicken strips, combine well and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.