Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza
Chicken, pineapple and bbq sauce on a pizza.
This recipe contains pizza dough, rotisserie chicken, barbecue sauce, bacon, cheese (cheddar, shredded), pineapple (canned, chunk), red onions, fresh cilantro
3 - 4 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 2 cup(s) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 4 slice(s) bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 oz. shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup(s) chopped chunk pineapple, drained
- 1/3 whole red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 475° degrees.
- 2. Spread pizza dough out on a floured sheet of parchment paper over a pizza tray to a 12-inch round.
- 3. Brush dough with barbecue sauce. Top with 1/3 of the cheese, then top with chicken, pineapple, bacon and red onion. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden, about 11 - 13 minutes. Slice and serve warm topped with cilantro.