This 5 ingredient recipe is simple and tasty and the L in this dish is actually spinach. Great for a weeknight meal.
This recipe contains pasta (penne), bacon, tomatoes (grape), spinach (baby), cheese (romano), salt (kosher), black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 8 oz. uncooked mezzo penne pasta
- 6 slice(s) bacon, center cut
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 1 oz. freshly grated romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1. Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- 2. Drain the pasta and run cold water over the pasta until cool.
- 3. Place the pasta in a bowl and toss with dressing. Add the bacon, cherry tomatoes and lettuce and stir gently to coat. Serve immediately.